- 1 cup Powerstart – CaCao-licious Paleo breakfast cereal
- 1 cup Quinoa flakes
- 4 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. coco sugar
- 5 tbsp. coco butter
- 2 tsp water
- 50 grams organic 70% chocolate
- Shredded coconut
- Mix the Power start and the Quinoa flakes together and add the cacao powder, sugar.
- When all the “dry” ingredients are mixed add the coco butter a bit at the time to make it moist.
- If necessary add some water to make it “sticky”. But the bowl in the freezer for 15 min so make the coco butter sett so it’s easier to roll them to small balls. Put balls into the freezer for 1 to 2 hours to make them set.
- Melt some chocolate – (put chocolate in a bowl and place bowl in hot/Boiling water).
- Taking the balls directly out of the freezer, dip them in the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top, place in fridge to set – ready in to serve 10min.