- 2 cups Powerstart Paleo breakfast cereal Cacao or Original
- 3/4 cup dried figs ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3/4 dark organic cacao chocolate
- ¼ cup cocoa butter.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Chop figs and chocolate into 2-4mm pieces (about the size of a current)
- Heat cocoa butter ( place in bowl then place bowl in hot/boiling water)
Chop/mix Powerstart with maples syrup, Dutch cinnamon and melted cocoa butter in food processor then stir in water, chopped figs and chocolate pieces.
Roll into balls and refrigerate or freeze. Ready in 20mins.